Updated for Kinect for Windows SDK v1.0 Beta 2!
About Kinect Paint
Kinect Paint is a skeleton tracking application that allows you to become the paint brush!
IdentityMine crafts intuitive, meaningful, and memorable User Experiences to connect audiences and businesses via technology. We solve real-world business challenges with powerful technology. It’s a good job to have.
We credit our success to a focused and strategic team that is relentless in their commitment to exceptional work and service. When you work with us, you are working with some of the best technologists and User Experience professionals in the field today.
- Kinect Competency: IdentityMine has been experimenting with Kinect technology and UX concepts since day one. Our five-part series about gesture UI standards can be found on our
- NUI Know-How: IdentityMine is a premier Microsoft partner for NUI technologies including touch, multi-touch, and Surface (with Gesture gaining momentum.) Bill Gates chose our Surface application to personally launch Surface at CES. We are one of the few
premier category Surface partners today.
- XAML Knowledge: IdentityMine is responsible for the first ever XAML applications showcased at the Longhorn (Vista) announcement.
- Windows Phone 7 (WP7) Experience: IdentityMine developed the very first set of 3rd party applications to meet the required quality bar to be shown at the WP7 launch. Our leadership position in Silverlight and Windows Phone development is undisputed.
- UX Excellence: We will let our portfolio speak for itself. We recently received a Webby honor for our design efforts on the official WP7 IMDb app.
For more information on IdentityMine, visit our